22 Dec Business Manager Medior – Brussels, BELGIUM
After two or more years of sales and/or technical experience, you have the ambition to take on a new business, managerial, and human challenge.
Your mission will be to join the business unit of one of our Senior Business Managers and to be a key player in its expansion by:
– Defining with your manager the ISALYS strategy to be adapted
– Prospecting customers and developing the presence of ISALYS
– Managing existing accounts and ISA teams
– Identifying, recruiting, and managing future ISA talents
– Managing all the elements that are necessary for the smooth running of the business
– Monitoring technological developments in your market to improve your knowledge
and to promote your relevance to your clients or prospects, candidates, and collaborators
– Analyzing your performance indicators, proposing, and implementing continuous improvement solutions
Come and build with us ISALYS of tomorrow!
What is in it for you?
- A challenging and innovative environment with space for individual initiative and personal growth
- A personalized career plan and support based on experience sharing, training, and regular follow-ups
- A promotion to a senior position, after having demonstrated your qualities as a Business Manager, which includes the management of one or more junior managers, and that you will be being involved in strategic projects
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits and a variable depending on your results
ISALYS – Who are we?
“Actions speak louder than words, but words of action speak profoundly.“
Apply for this job and we will tell you everything about ISALYS!
You will be working at the headquarters in Brussels. Besides, one, up to two days of telecommuting per week are possible 😊.
How to apply?
You are ready to apply right now?
Send your CV to Elodie, HR Manager Group at email@example.com.
Feel free to contact her if you need further information.
- You are fluent in Dutch or in French, your English is good. At least good enough to understand this job description…
- You are a confident self-starter with a business orientation
- You are resourceful, proactive and creative when it comes to developing your business
- Tenacity and determination are mandatory to succeed