22 Feb Analytical development QC Consultant – BELGIUM
Posted at 15:30h in Jobs, Life Sciences
Isalys Consulting is actively looking for a Analytical development QC technician to complete our team in the Life sciences sector.
- Develop and optimize analytical methods to analyze drug substances and drug products
- Perform and confirm that raw materials, in process goods and final products are manufactured to desired specifications and in accordance with the requirements of the company and the site, and the regulations in terms of safety, environment and quality for the R&D analyses.
- Take place at the development, pre-validation and transfer of analytical methods
- Realize stability and API & excipients control analyses in respect with quality and security norms for the R&D Department in order to develop new drugs
- Perform laboratory work and tests according to defined standards and based on a thorough understanding of operating procedures and equipment protocols.
- Operate, adjust, calibrate and qualify laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Maintain accurate and precise records of all laboratory analyses using appropriate record keeping and documentation processes.
- Able to critically interpret and scientifically justify the obtained results and make a relevant conclusion.
- Write procedures, protocols, reports and other controlled documents necessary for the analytical tests or the qualification of equipment.
- Be critical to solve or optimize laboratory analyses
- Bachelor in chemistry with minimum 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge of GMP and GLP regulations, ICH guidelines
- Theoretical and applied knowledge in HPLC/UPLC systems
- Autonomous and flexible
- Good knowledge of French and English (oral and written).
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for individual initiative & personal growth
- Training opportunities if needed