09 Mar Electronic Methods Consultant
With the role of developing innovative projects, the Isalys Consulting is in search of an electronic methods consultant to integrate our team in the transport / defense fields.
The Methods Consultant is responsible for defining the methods for producing a product used in aerospace (of hydraulic, mechanical or electrical products).
Here are the main tasks:
• Starting from technical drawings, define and describe the means necessary for the proper conduct of the production / operating phases.
• Write the work instructions necessary for the manufacture and control of parts or finished products.
• Evaluate costs and analyze production time.
• Ensure various follow-ups (compliance with the instructions given, technical responses, non-conform elements, procedures, etc.).
• Participate and contribute to the choice of manufacturing / assembly methods for a complete project.
• Propose improvements to the production environment and the manufacturing phases while respecting safety and ergonomics, as well as optimizing production times while ensuring and maintaining CQDS objectives (Costs, Quality, Deadlines, Safety) ).
• Provide the technical interface between the engineering and production teams, providing solutions to technical problems related to the production of products.
• Manage the creation of models, tests and other prototypes.
- Bachelor or Masters Diploma in Electronics, hardware orientation or Electromechanics
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience related to electronic manufacturing and wiring processes
- You have a good knowledge of electronic components
- You have a working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP and CATIA V5 software is a plus;
- You work independently and rigorously, you are communicative.
- You have interpersonal skills with the various services which you will be required to communicate;
- You have a good knowledge of languages (French and / or Dutch and English (technical)
- You are able to understand and apply data from procedures and other technical documents
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with inducement for individual initiative & personal growth
- A motivating career path