05 Mar Software project engineer – DO178/DO252 – Belgium
In ordre to reinforce our team in Belgium we are looking for a Software Project Engineer with knowledge of DO178/DO252.
As a Sofwter Project Engineer you:
- Are responsible for the architecture, design, and lead of the development of embedded systems software following the DO178 // Do252 Norms
- Control software development organization delivering multiple software solutions
- Establish and clarify product engineering objectives and ensure that the development team has the technical guidance and resources necessary to succeed.
- Provide overall planning and organization during all steps of the project.
- Coordinate all design engineering, procurement, and construction activities.
- Manage integration points for software to meet product development and validation requirements.
- Identify and lead resources required to resolve technical development, quality, and customer issues.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years minimum of proven prior experience in industry and a relevant experience leading teams is required.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and work coordination skills and interpersonal skills are also critical to role success and required.
- Experience in managing KPI needed to prepare project estimates and schedules is required.
- Strong background in consumer electronics engineering and design, including software and hardware integration
- A working understanding of software development processes
- Creative thinking skills / Detail-oriented personality / Problem solver
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with inducement for individual initiative & personal growth
- A motivating career path