03 Mar Expert – Sensor Architect
In order to reinforce our teams in the transport sector, we are looking for a PHD or Engineer with expertiese in Optical Systems and Sensor Architecture.
The consultant will have two main responsabilities:
R & D – Design
- You develop a long-term strategy on glass / sensor integration
- Design and materialization of prototypes and / or proofs of sensor integration concepts for automotive applications (autonomous),
- Consolidation of the competence of detection and integration technologies in cars
- Monitor emerging technologies and customer needs (top-down).
- You would also help the company in its commercial development
Attendance at presentation meetings, corporate forums or other related events.
- Physics or engineering background
- Min 5 years professional experience preferably in optical systems
- Relevant experience and/or strong affinity in sensors, optical systems (lenses, cameras,..), image processing and 3D vision (stereo, TOF cameras) is a must
- Automotive or closely related industry background – tier 1 experience desirable
- Deep system engineering experience and/or sensor hardware expertize (LiDAR, Cameras, radars,…)
- Knowledge of ADAS/sensor vehicle integration
- You have an understanding of electronics solutions for the customer applications (cost drivers, technologies and position on the market)
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial spirit, agile, willing to work within dynamic team, problem-solving mindset
- Strong project management, planning, organization & communication skills
- English speaking
- An attractive and competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A stimulating and innovative environment with space for individual initiative and personal growth
- Career follow-up