02 Mar Hardware Development Consultant
With the role of developing innovative projects, the Isalys Consulting is in search of an electronic hardware developer to integrate our team in the transport / defense fields.
Here are the prerequisites.
- Design on-board electronics for the aeronautical, space and/or defense sector
- I / O card design – Small assembly
- The consultant will be in regular contact with mechanical engineers, electronic engineers and CAD designers
- Design and implementation of block diagrams in electronic circuit
- The creation of an analog and / or digital schematic
- Stress analysis, Worst case analysis
- The drafting of the D-FMEA taking up the risks of design of the electronic assembly
- Bachelor or Masters Diploma in Electronics, hardware orientation
- Proven experience in testing and troubleshooting of industrial electronic cards on a production line.
- At least one proven end-to-end development in aeronautical equipment, (experience with airbus – Dal A) is a plus.
- Knowledge of or active participation in the development of power electronics (500V-400A) is a plus.
- Programming language: C / Eclipse
- Proficiency in Cadence Orcad and Spice software
- Practical knowledge of DO-254 / DO160 standards is a plus
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with inducement for individual initiative & personal growth
- A motivating career path
If interested, don’t hesitate to contact Andra Agachi at email@example.com