17 Feb Electrical Project Engineer – Belgium
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you:
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Make the invitation to tender, compare all offers from suppliers and make technical proposals to clients.
- Defend, argue, and explain plans and ideas to the clients and the suppliers
- Oversee the Project Planning
- Prepare documents for FAT and SAT as well as reports to clients and follow-ups of the evolution of the project.
- Discuss and explain to other stakeholders (engineers or work coordinators) the technical workload
- Manage the project evolution based on: quality, costs, environment, security, and technical specifications.
- Take part in the technical realization of the project and work with the other employees involved.
- Conclude, validate, and sign the final report
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Experience in various Electrical/Instrumentation systems including engineering and design; LV/HV experience preferred along with proven work experience managing multiple trades and ensuring that work complies with HSEQ requirements.
- Previous experience in Circuit Designing and Optimization, Instrumentation and Electrical Measurements, Wiring diagrams.
- Good knowledge of Project Management techniques / Eplan and Autocad, Ms Project and SAP are a plus. Having a VCA certificate is a plus
- Fluent French or Dutch, English is a plus.
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for individual initiative & personal growth
- Training opportunities if needed
- If interested, please send your CV to Elodie Schmidt, HR Group Manager, email@example.com