13 Nov Automation Engineer – Belgium
Isalys is actively looking for an Automation Engineer to complete our team.
As an Automation Engineer, you
- Are responsible for the concept, design, programming and testing of automated equipment and process that will complete production and assembly work.
- Understand client requirements and create specifications based on these requirements
- Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to determine the selection of proper components.
- Create and carry out test procedures to troubleshoot issues with existing company installed systems
- Are responsible for the commissioning phase: making improvements, offering advice about operational procedures, scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines, ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
- Effectively and accurately document project progression and information
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to personnel and process safety during automatic process operations and during troubleshooting activities.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of proven prior experience in Automation
- Prior experience with industrial control systems, such as: motion/servo controllers, variable frequency drives, PLCs (Rockwell and/or Siemens), HMIs, SCADA, Starter &TIA Portal…
- Experience in VBS and SQL is preferred as is the ability to integrate electrical schematic drawings for fault finding and diagnostics (Autocad 2D, Eplan).
- Familiarity with system qualification, such as FAT/SAT is also an asset
- Creative thinking skills / Detail-oriented personality / Excellent manual dexterity
- Problem solver : hardware and software level
Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for individual initiative & personal growth
- Training opportunities