13 Nov Process Engineer – Belgium
Isalys Consulting is actively looking for a Process Engineer to complete our team in the Life sciences sector.
Isalys is actively looking for an Automation Engineer to complete our team.
The Process Engineer takes responsibility and ownership for all activities associated with their assigned Product steps:
- Technical transfer, Scale-up & Installation of new processes & new unit operations onto and with-in the plant
- Support Process & Facility start-ups, initial campaigns & process optimizations
- Complete detailed Equipment and Process assessments.
- Project Management of wide scope cross functional projects
- Takes ownership for assigned process steps and provide process technical support as required
- Lead cross functional investigations within operations
- The preparation and routine review of Batch Records, Cleaning Procedures, Equipment Operating Procedures, etc.
- The development and update of control system recipes
- Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering or Chemistry with 3+ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset
- Strong communication, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Experience of technology transfer and a new product/equipment start-up
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizes work, goals and tasks
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for individual initiative & personal growth
- Training opportunities