31 Oct Employer Branding Intern – Brussels (BELGIUM)
As an Employer Branding Intern, you will actively participate in ISA’s branding development.
With the support of your manager, you take part in the following activities:
- Development and implementation of a social media strategy
- Organization and optimization of our visibility on social networks (writing, publication, photos)
- Development of our visibility to potential clients & candidates
- Digital news
You recognize yourself in this description, you are our new Employer Branding Intern !!
- You have a keen interest in digital and social networks
- You speak very well English
- Dutch is an asset
- You are dynamic and curious
- You are resourceful, proactive and creative
What’s in it for you?
- An ideal subject for an end of year internship and for 3 months at least
- Agile organization & Collaborative company
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for individual initiative & personal growth
- Start-up spirit & human sized company
You’re ready to apply right now? Send your CV to Elodie, HR Manager Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact her if you need further information about this job.