19 Jul Consultant Lean Manufacturing – Belgium
In order to help developing innovative projects in Brussels – Belgium , the Isalys Consulting company is in search of a lean manufacturing consultant to integrate our team in the transport sector
The Lean Manufacturing Consultant contributes to the creation and implementation of best practice Lean vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Make optimum utilization of Lean Manufacturing tools (8D, 5S, Kaizen, etc) and manage continuous improvement projects.
- Evaluate various improvements that need to be done, create value analysis and to look out for ways to reduce the costs in the engineering and manufacturing application.
- Set up and monitor performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop methods that would help in reducing the cost without compromising on the quality standards to ensure increased efficiency and quality
- Identify, set up and animate staff trainings on continuous improvement tools and methods
- Engineering Diploma with a proven experience in the position of lean manufacturing engineer
- You have a sound knowledge of lean methodologies: 5S, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Kanban
- You have knowledge in team coordination, planning, cost and risks analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to communicate with variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in French (mandatory) and Dutch.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for individual initiative & personal growth
- Training opportunities if needed